washi tape download from here

Apr 30, 2011

Progress

1. Today as long as the weather cooperates...as in NO snow please...Pat and his brother are finishing the chicken coop. The chickens are getting way too big for their box and I'm tired of having them in the house. It's time they moved out!
We ( I say we, but Pat and his brother did most of it) have been working on it for the last couple of weeks, but with work and weather it's been slow going. They're going to get it done enough to put them out there and Pat and I'll finish the siding later. I put them out the other day while we were out there and had to put plywood where there was no wire yet, and they loved it.

Before
 hmmm...perfect.

 2. Last night was the last night of swimming lessons for the big kids and they both passed on to the next level! It was Elise's first time and she's a bit like a cat in water. Totally gets that from me.  She got SO much better every lesson and was the only one in her group that could float on her back for any length of time. I guess fear of going under was a good motivator because she can really float! Haha!

3. I started weight watchers on Thursday. My mom has been doing it for the last month and I've been talking about joining for awhile now. I finally just did it. I've been hanging onto the last 10 lbs for too long and I need new clothes, so it's just time. My goal is 14 lbs before Cohen turns two. The first two days I was SO cranky and tired. I think it was giving up my nearly daily fountain Pepsi. Who knew they're like a billion points!? But today I'm actually feeling good! I just want to get in the habit of making healthier choices so that I can keep it off.

So that's where we are...all making progress.

Have a good weekend!
~C

No comments: