washi tape download from here

Oct 11, 2011

Extracirricular activities

One of my worries about homeschooling is that they wouldn't get enough socialization with anyone other than each other. I may have overcompensated and signed them up for too much, but I think it's just because we're not used to it. They are loving it and it's nice to have something to do at least once a day.
Landon is playing soccer for the first time.


 Elise is taking ballet.


Landon is in Cub scouts. It's a homeschool group, so it meets during the day. Elise gets to go and play with the other siblings. It just works that it's a bunch of sisters around the same age, so it's perfect!

They also do a co-op class once a week and CCD at the church. We do a lot of waiting since I have to stay with them for everything except CCD. Luckily ballet and co-op are at a church with a huge play structure, so Cohen stays busy and happy too. It lets me focus on just him for a few hours a week. He even got to have a playdate the other day.



We are all feeling under the weather this week, so I decided to take the week off. We're finishing last week's work, playing games and reading a lot. Since our table wasn't being used for school I decided it was a good time to get crafty. When it's been awhile I always realize how much I miss it. I think I need to start on getting my space redone. It's small, but at least I'll be able to leave things out if I need to.
Here's a layout I did over the weekend.

American crafts
Echo park
Studio Calico stamps
Elle's studio
My minds eye
Making Memories-tape
A friend of mine from high school was in town and we met up with her and her little girl. These two were adorable...definitely at that age where they really aren't sure what to think about each other. Really cute to watch!

~C

No comments: