washi tape download from here

Nov 27, 2011

Sunday

Happy late Thanksgiving! We had a nice quiet relaxing day...and then I decided to head to Walmart for the craziness of Black Friday. It was my second time ever and my first time alone...I thought I was going to hyperventilate, but I made it and got what I was after so no harm done. I'll even admit it was a little bit fun. Ha!

Today I got the kids dressed and ushered them outside in the front yard for an ill planned photo shoot. Let's just say I was not prepared with a location and it was WINDY. It was not. happening. Can you tell they weren't into it?! Literally every single shot was like this. Next time I'll find a better spot without my neighbor's house in the background...and candy. Lots of candy.





 Haha! Seriously, what was I thinking?!

I did manage to get an intro page for my December Daily done. It's on clear plastic that I've had in my stash forever...not sure where it's from, but I have a few pieces left and I like the clear look. Hard to photograph, but I'll take another one when it's in the album.


 I've decided to just do December even though Advent technically starts today, but I am going to start on the first with our Advent wreath. Can't wait to start!

~C

No comments: