washi tape download from here

Feb 22, 2012

Currently loving


 This picture. A real genuine smile. She makes me happy.

Her music.  She's performing at a church a couple of hours away and wishing I could go. Wondering if we could take a weekend away.

This post. I love her view on parenting, family and pretty much everything in general. Her post today about keeping a clean home was spot on. Loved every.single.word.  Plus Courtneys like her are good for the image...not so much for another Courtney. Ahem...The Bachleor...Ahem.

This Catholic Blog. She has really good preschool resources and tons of cute crafts.

This dress. Beautiful and feminine, but in a really lovely neutral navy.

This recipe. It's so easy and I currently have chicken in the fridge just waiting to go in tomorrow.


Today is Ash Wednesday and we are fasting...kiddos modified of course, but I am so impressed with them. They haven't even asked for "normal food" at all today. Usually they try to graze throughout the pantry all day. I think we'll celebrate their sacrifice with a special breakfast in the morning.

~C

No comments: