washi tape download from here

Aug 24, 2011

Wednesday

It's been a long, LOUD day today. I wish I could say I loved homeschooling, but it's been challenging. It will get easier, right? I'll pretend I heard a big loud YES. Lots of prayers and maybe a mommy beverage later this evening will get me through today. Tomorrow is a new day.

This layout makes me happy though...kind of makes me want to ignore the dishes and declare a crafting day. Ahhhhhh...so tempting! Can you craft when your house is a mess? I can't and I think that makes me weird. I have to have everything clean so that I can mess it up. Maybe one day when I have my own room and I can escape to it.  Now that would be nice!





How is your Wednesday going? 

~C

2 comments:

Donna said...

that layout makes me happy too!! Its fabulous.

Sasha Farina said...

i am in love with that layout! the grey background? perfection!