washi tape download from here

Dec 8, 2011

December Daily Days 1-5

So I decided to start on the first day of Advent after all. I'm way behind on photographing and blogging, but staying pretty caught up on creating...and that's the important part anyway.

 I used everything out of my stash, and a lot of it's OLD, so if you really want to know what something is let me know and I'll try to figure it out.


I'm planning on adding dates to the calender, but that's something I can do later when I have extra time.

On that first Sunday my parents had the kids for the night and they took them to see Santa at the Reindeer Ranch.
Day one: Our advent wreath. I look forward to bringing it out every year and the kids love singing grace and getting to blow out the candle every night.


Day 2: My failed photoshoot although there were actually a couple in there that were pretty cute. I wanted to include a lot of the "outtakes" so I made the flip out book....which I forgot to take a picture of folded out, so I'll add that in later. Oops.


Day 3: Pat's brother is in the hospital in Seattle right now and Pat drove up there to visit him for a couple of days. I just wanted to document our day while he was gone.

Day four: Another simple page of our day. It was still November, so we aren't doing much Christmas related things yet, but I really wanted to include the daily stuff.



Day 5: A glimpse into a normal time in our house right now. I snapped these shots during our "quiet time". I really love that time of day. ;)

So far it's been simple pages, simple stories, no stressing, and I'm having fun with it. Be back soon with a few more days.

~C

1 comment:

Keshet said...

Love how it's coming along so far! And way to use your stash:)